Earth Day Green Edition Tri-Color Tee
Your generous $50 donation goes directly to supporting our work to expand the Puget Sound's Link light rail system to more neighborhoods in a Sound Transit 4 ballot measure as well as to expedite delivery of Sound Transit 3 light rail stations promised to voters.
Our classic tee just got green. We were inspired by retro logo designs from transit agencies across the United States when crafting this Seattle Subway Tee. On the front, we proudly display our new Seattle Subway logo: vintage tri-colored horizontal bars that diverge on the lefthand side and fray to visually resemble subway lines that bud into a leaf. Our Link light rail system is the first and only subway system in the USA to run on 100% renewably-powered electricity.
Wear your new subway tee with pride and get ready to get compliments when you ride public transit (it really happens... we can vouch from personal experience). Your contribution of $50 will power the critical work necessary to make this vision map a reality and bring renewably-powered light rail to more Puget Sound households.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|XS (inches)||27||16 ½|